Thursday, July 26, 2012

I just learned how not to cook rice :/

So I have decided to try to learn a new art....cooking, and damn it, it is an art! One that I am just getting to know the ropes on, one that I probably should have started practicing at least 10 years ago. I just hope I don't end up one of those mothers whose children are traumatized by the mush I serve them.

Well I just tried to make fried rice, and I added a new piece of knowledge to my cooking skills. Rice can be over cooked. I did not know this, I was like oh well there is still some water in here lets just keep on cooking it. Doesn't actually work that way. Instead of having egg fried rice, I am eating a nice bowl of egg fried paste. Better luck next time... Cooking fail.

Oh is it weird I like to cook in underwear and high heels? I think not, if I were a male dressed in a thong and high heels maybe, but damn it gets hot in there, and you always have to look pretty right?

No comments:

Post a Comment