Thursday, July 26, 2012

The nicest compliment

I have found myself in a situation where I get to work with one of my dear friends, Lexi. Now this girl basically radiates sun beams of joy out of her crystal-like blue eyes. She has a rad haircut (please god let rad still be a cool word to use in front of my friends), and just such a cool style about her. Anyone she meets at work is instantly drawn to her personality, she is a professional charmer and it works on everyone...I mean everyone. I on the other hand am still learning how to interact in the public real world. If I forget to consciously smile, my awesome genetics have given me a permanent frowning face. I can stand there totally content and I look pissed, it's a gift what can I say. Lets just leave it at this girl is a damn cutie pie!

Lexi has just altered her style a little bit, her hair got a little more daring, her clothing is getting a little more funktified, and she is wearing these cool new rocker glasses. One of our sales rep came in today. Noticed how different she looked and her great new look she is pulling off. He looks at her, says wow Lexi, your hair is so great! Oh man I love the color you have going on here in your clothes and how it really just works so great with your new glasses. Wow you look so great!! I am just casually standing around waiting for time to pass at work. He looks over at me and notices me standing there too. I think he felt like the obligation to say something to me so I wouldn't feel bad, sometimes I guess girls get a little upset when one girl gets all the attention, haha. He is so sweet, he really did try. He looks at me, walks over and says, Oh and Caylee, your hair....it's so....naturally....Looong, and dark.

It was awesome, and so frickin hilarious it actually made me just use the word frickin!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are a great friend, and well you have to stand upside down to keep a smile on your face.
    Gunny

    ReplyDelete