Saturday, November 19, 2011

Starry Nightzzz



I woke up this morning with that eerie feeling you sometimes get from an unsettling night's sleep. I am slightly choppy on the details, but it was significant enough to share. I was standing outside, and looked up into the sky at the stars. It was a clear night, and the sky was glittered with glowing specs. As I am looking up, a whole section of the sky, a perfectly round cut out of it, began to appear as if it were shifting to the side. Upon further inspection, it looked like a time lapse photo of the stars, where they begin to streak across the sky as the Earth rotates.

The streaks began to stop moving to the side, and the round cut out began to actually start turning, and the stars began to shift around into a formation of the countries on Earth. I could actually see this cut out of sky begin to form whole continents from the light of stars on this invisible globe forming in the sky. This type of picture began to come together, like little city lights made out of stars in a section of the night sky. Once the stars all came together forming every space of land mirroring the Earth. This cluster began to start spinning around on an axis in the sky. The only reason you could differentiate the black sky and see it was turning was because the way these countries started to spin around over an imaginary globe in the sky.    

  At this time, I started to get this euphoric feeling. Something really amazing was happening, that no person had predicted to happen. Some crazy space phenomenon was happening with our sky, and it was mirroring the image of Earth. I couldn't think of anything other than something that felt like the end of Earth was about to happen. And then I started to feel my body start to float up, but from inside of my mind. I don't really know how to explain that one, but once I felt that floating sensation I had to fight it off. It was like seeing light at the end of the tunnel and just having your soul begin to move towards it. It felt beautiful, peaceful and like nothing at all. Something I would say would feel like the end of time, or the end of your own existence at least. Once I started feeling this sensation, I quickly realized I could not just go with this magical feeling and let it take me. I wanted to get ahold of Greg. I was actually terrified that this was something happening globally, and what if he went with that feeling. Or even worse, what if it wasn't and I was about to die and pass on without being able to tell him where I am going. I made me fill with panic, and I started to pull myself inside the nearest building, thinking perhaps that was safe since it was grounded, and I didn't want to float away. Well, my alarm happened to go off and either save me, or ruin the rest of my experience. Somehow that always seems to happen. Damn

No comments:

Post a Comment