Monday, August 17, 2015

Connections

As I have gone through life, as every person has gone through life, we are all channels of energy passing through each other's life's, affecting each other, breaking each other down, helping evolve  our souls. Something I find interesting is the chemistry you feel towards certain people. As a friend or a lover, there always has to be some sort of chemistry that breaks down the barriers of letting someone in or shutting them out. To me chemistry is an interesting thing, because it doesn't require the physical lusts of society to make someone click with your energy. This can open people from different social class, cultures, or just physical attributes someone seeks to have a deeper connection than passing by and saying hello. As I was traveling in Berlin it became more apparent to me what perhaps this chemistry consists of. 

I am a very spiritual person, I began riding the energy of the universe and synchronicities many years ago. It's a wave of openness and skepticism that I surf along, sometimes catching an incredible surf and sometimes cutting myself on a rock. But with each wave comes a new one, but someday I hope to learn how to fly with this energy. I feel when you tune yourself in, you listen to that feeling that creeps inside of you. Don't let the brain tell you, let that feeling guide you with taking a left or a right at the forks in the road. Chemistry to me, is like the gut feelings one can have as a sign. Chemistry is allowing all of the beings come into your life that your soul has a contract to learn from. Sometimes these will not be the most pleasant experiences, but will teach you some of the largest lessons and give you greater strength than you could have imagined without this life knowledge. Everyone that comes into your life and you have an openness with has a message for your soul. It doesn't have to be apparent, but it is always adding a new form of growth on your being. This is why sometimes you are so strongly attracted to a person that the physical attributes become irrelevant and they can make you feel intoxicated off of their energy. It doesn't make sense, not if you try to understand it with your mind, you have to use a different method to discern the message, to understand why they are there. Chemistry is a language spoken to your soul. Bringing you all that is meant to cross your path and be a part of your life. 

I met a man who I could not communicate with very well. We did not easily speak the same language, he was from a place so different than the culture I grew up within, even his religious culture was so different than what mine was surrounded by. For some reason I was so drawn to speaking with him, even though he was reluctant with his inability to speak English with a clear understanding.   I would normally not even try, but I could not bring myself to end the conversation. In the end we were led to a conversation about this very energy that I am speaking about, we were speaking in a language of the soul. We had also both lost our fathers at the same age, and the passing of our fathers opened our eyes to something more in this world, that we didn't even believe was possible. It was probably one of the most impressive conversations about this universal conscious energy we share, because it was clearly being spoken through a source other than words. It was a defining moment for me that I cannot deny this connectedness within all of us exists. The more we open ourselves to it the stronger it will speak to us. 

Each person that comes into your energy field is an energy shaping experience. Don't resist just flow with it, let it take you where you are meant to go. You will get there wether or not you resist the message, they will just delivered so much more abrasisively when you aren't listening with something other than your mind. Relax, open your arms and fall backwards into the universe, you will float to the ground like a feather, gracefully, slowly, back and forth until you reach your destination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment