Friday, August 3, 2012

Umm weird cat lady anyone?

So the other night I am chatting with my friend on the phone. He asks what am I going to do for the night. I have been avoiding going out lately, but kind of felt like I wanted a drink, so I ask him to hang out with me on Skype while I get drunk (he lives in another country). It happened to be 5:30 in the morning, much different to the time it was for me, about 9:30 pm. As I am talking to him, I am laughing at my two cats, and begin taking pictures of them. Now I am really getting into this night, I settle in with a drink, slightly bummed he was going to sleep, I started to accept this as my cats were getting more and more entertaining to follow around with a camera.

He then lays it on me, no mercy here. "Soooo you're just going to sit at home alone getting drunk and take pictures of your cats....cool"

Oh god!! Is this true!? I mean when you put it that way....Shit! I was sitting at home, alone, about to get drunk and take pictures of my cats!! 



1 comment:

  1. Yes, and I'll wager your cats made no judgmental remarks about your drinking, did they?

    ReplyDelete